₹186 crore in 10 minutes by Legend Rakesh Jhunjhunwala - YP Buzz Finance

 YP Buzz - 

        Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Portfolio: After bidding profusely for two consecutive sessions, Sensex and Nifty finally managed to open up in the green space today. In this positive opening of the Indian stock market, ace investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala earned R186 billion within 10 minutes of opening the market after the rise of his two stocks. The two portfolios of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio are Titan Company and Tata Motors.

                                     

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala

The Titan share price on Monday closed at Rs. 2398 on the NSE while it opened with an additional Rs. 23.95 per share at 9:15 AM today and rose to Rs. 2435 on each stock level at 9:25 AM, cutting short. ₹ 37 per share rises from its previous close within 10 minutes of opening the stock market today.


Similarly, another Rakesh Jhunjhunwala shares of shares holding company Tata Motors opened at the top of the opening bell today. The share price of Tata Motors shares today opened by an additional Rs. 4.70 per share by Rs. 476.15 and rose to Rs 476.25 at 9:25 AM today, reaching about Rs. 4.80 per share as car stock closed at Rs. 471.45 to share Monday on the NSE.


Rakesh Jhunjhunwala owns shares in Tata stocks


According to the Titan Company's share pattern from October to December 2021, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Rekha Jhunjhunwala have invested in the company. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala owns 3,57,10,395 shares or 4.02 percent while Rekha Jhunjhunwala owns 95,40,575 shares or 1.07 percent of the company. That means, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Rekha Jhunjhunwala together own 4,52,50,970 shares or 5.09 percent of the company.


Similarly, Tata Motors' Q3FY22 shares pattern states that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala owns 3,92,50,000 shares or 1.18 percent of the company.


Thanks & Regards

 YP Buzz

Post a Comment

0 Comments

-->